Recorded November 10th, 2015
Direct link: http://dl.hydrostaticpodcast.com/HP_26_Netflix_and_Chill_in_Nullsec.mp3
IntroductionWe welcome Elise Randolph of Pandemic Legion to the show!
Question for the Panel
Which feature do you want to see as the main focus for the expansion after Citadels?
Phyridean's Pub Quiz
Last Episode's question: How long did the fires of Malkalen burn?Answer: 6 years, 19 days (2210 days, from Thursday, May 15th YC110/2008 to Tuesday, June 3rd YC116/2014)
Thanks to Kamar Raimo for this question.
Congratulations to Yanarfal, Ibrahim Tash-Murkon, and Rex Findley (who got the exact answer) for being our random winners of 1965 Aurum!
This Episode's question: A certain Gallente songwriter once wrote a song about his lost love. Name the artist.
(Thanks to Meliannah for suggesting this question!)
Mailbag, Corrections, and Updates
- New Patrons: Mason, Abel Modeste, Wolf Heikura
- Working on getting out stickers to those who requested them
- Alexandr Ivanovic on slack has created a timeline of New Eden Update: Alexandr is now also working with Saftsuze here
- RocketX Capital Balance Report
- Ash's new favorite FCing tool, Inf[l]ight by Zeitonaut
- Eve University on Natural Resistances: http://wiki.eveuniversity.org/Natural_Resistances
- NPC Damage Types cheat sheet: http://i.imgur.com/xOMYf1L.png0
- Eve University on Stacking Penalties: http://wiki.eveuniversity.org/Stacking_penalties
Know Your Lore
The Order of St. Tetrimon
- Locke points us to his interview with Delonewolf
- Phy gives a shoutout to Matterall, who has moved to themittani.com
- Phy's Amarr Championships teammates, Uriel Paradisi, Gorski Car, and Ferox, are awesome
- Elise gives a shoutout to the Amarr Championships teams and to CCP for the new format