Direct link: http://dl.hydrostaticpodcast.com/HP_13_Divine_Imperative_to_be_Animals.mp3
Guest expert, Rixx Javix of Eveoganda
Question for the Panel
What is your favorite pirate faction?
- Phy: Guristas (because Valkyrie)
- Locke: Blood Raiders
- Rixx: Sanshas
- Ash: Sisters of Eve
Phyridean's Pub Quiz
Answer to last episode's question: "Prototype" with six meta levels (0-4, inclusive, and 6, along with a tier of Dust suits and Weapons)
This episode's question: Which two systems have the most stargates (they're tied), and how many gates does each one have?
A new segment where Locke will talk about an aspect of the market and how to get stuff there at the right time. Check out Locke's weekly show at http://twitch.tv/hlibindustry and http://www.youtube.com/user/EVEProsper
Drugs, Drugs, and More Drugs.
Know your Lore
- Our discussion on the Seyllin incident (in which the Blood Raiders played an important part) starts at about 51 minutes into Hydrostatic Episode 9
- The Children of Light contest is still open, and this episode has a new clue direct from the always-straightforward CCP Fozzie!
- Thanks to Rixx for creating our awesome logo!
- Locke wants you to go check out his recent show with Diana Lynn of EveTimeCode.com about PLEX prices.
- Rixx gives a shoutout to his drug supplier, and many people who helped with the latest Frigate Free-for-All
- A big thanks to Blastil of Aideron Robotics for doing some background Crimewatch work, and to Mellianah for coming up with this episode's trivia question
Contact InformationSend Feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hydrostatic Podcast: @hydrostaticcast on twitter
Ash: @ashterothi and ashterothi ingame
Locke: @hlibindustry, Eve Prosper blog, twitch.tv/hlibindustry
Phy: “Phyridean” everywhere (twitter, gmail, ingame)
MusicIntroduction and transition music: Music from the Dominion Trailer by CCP Games
Closing music is "Makalu Cries" by Sindel Pellion