Direct link: http://dl.hydrostaticpodcast.com/HP_11_Happily_Ever_After.mp3
Returning guest expert, Kirith Kodachi!
- We currently have no entries in the Children of Light contest
Question for the Panel
What is your favorite type of space in New Eden?
Kirith: Sov Null
Kirith: Sov Null
Phyridean's Pub Quiz
Answer to last episode's question: The Arbitrator and Vexor, which still have those mining bonuses
This episode's question: My friend recently got the symbol of the Amarr empire tattooed on his left forearm, and I joked that he actually got two tattoos. Why is that?
|And no, it's not because it includes the symbols for both "God" and "Man"|
Module Tiericide released in Oceanus
Last Episode, we talked about Module Tiericide, and then the first pass of Module Tiericide dropped a couple days later. We talk about what's changed since our last discussion.
Know your Lore
Empress Jamyl I's rise to power
- The current Empress: https://wiki.eveonline.com/en/wiki/Jamyl_I
- The second-most-recent Amarr Emperor: https://wiki.eveonline.com/en/wiki/Doriam_Kor-Azor
- The third-most-recent Amarr Emperor: https://wiki.eveonline.com/en/wiki/Heideran_VII
- Shathol'Syn, the ritual suicide committed by any heir who doesn't become emperor: https://wiki.eveonline.com/en/wiki/Shathol%27Syn
- Videos and narrative of the Amarr Championship to determine Heideran's successor, and in which Jamyl commits suicide: https://wiki.eveonline.com/en/wiki/Amarr_Championship
- Kirith writes about the Golden and Silver magnates given as prizes during the championship: http://www.ninveah.com/2010/06/unique-ships-amarr-magnate-frigates.html
- Video of Jamyl I's coronation:
(This is the player lore segment people have been asking for!)
Providence, from CVA's initial takeover to D-GTMI and beyond
- Hardin's narrative of the beginning of Providence: https://truestories.eveonline.com/truestories/ideas/830-operation-deliverance-how-capsuleers-conquered-providence-for-the-amarr-empire.html
- Eve Wiki narrative: https://wiki.eveonline.com/en/wiki/Providence_War
- CVA's Kill on Sight list: http://kos.cva-eve.org/
- So many titans all in one place: http://www.ninveah.com/2010/01/one-pictures-is-worth-thousand-words.html
- Yes, we'll probably talk about the Jump Range changes eventually (and they've already been changed between the time this was recorded and when it was released).
Contact InformationSend Feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hydrostatic Podcast: @hydrostaticcast on twitter
Ash: @ashterothi and ashterothi ingame
Locke: @hlibindustry, Eve Prosper blog, twitch.tv/hlibindustry
Phy: “Phyridean” everywhere (twitter, gmail, ingame)
MusicIntroduction and transition music: Oceanus Release Theme by CCP Games
Closing music is "How to Stay Aligned" by Cearul