Direct link: http://dl.hydrostaticpodcast.com/HP_10_Im_so_touched_youre_learning.mp3
No guest expert this week, but instead, we have two new things for you:
- A new segment and
- A contest with a pretty awesome prize
Question for the Panel
How did you get into the game?
Phy: Tradewars 2002
Locke: This Ctrl+Alt+Del comic
Phyridean's Pub Quiz
Before Tiericide, each race had a mining cruiser. For the Caldari and Minmatar, the Osprey and the Scythe, their logistics cruisers, held this role. However, the logistics cruisers for the Gallente and Amarr (the Exequror and Auguror) were not those races' mining cruisers. Which cruisers were the Gallente and Amarr mining cruisers?
Check out the Ghosts in the Machine contest!
- The slide that explains CCP's initial thinking on "Meta Module Tiericide"
- We also ask what the highest Meta Level items our panelists have ever owned with hilarious results
Know your Lore
- All 16 chapters of the Crielere project chronicles
- The very light summary of the events
- Eve Travel article on the research station. (Locke said "they should both be functional stations, last I checked" so he probably last checked sometime in 2010.)
- Thanks to Kirith Kodachi for pointing out to me that the Capsuleer defense of Crielere was in fact an ingame event.
- Phy shouts out to Eve Colorado, which you can join on Google+ or the Eve303 ingame channel, or the EveColoradoMail mailing list.
- Locke shouts out to Locke because he's doing an awesome Borderlands 2 themed case paint job and you can see more photos of it here
- Locke mentions Paul Oosterman (CaldariPrimePonyClub) who has been making amazing custom Eve ship skins for a long time now
- If you have an Eve-related physical or virtual thing you've created, we'd love to hear about it
- Ash shouts out to how supportive the Eve Community can be when presented with an opportunity to be decent human beings to their fellow Capsuleers.
Contact InformationSend Feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hydrostatic Podcast: @hydrostaticcast on twitter
Ash: @ashterothi and ashterothi ingame
Locke: @hlibindustry, Eve Prosper blog, twitch.tv/hlibindustry
Phy: “Phyridean” everywhere (twitter, gmail, ingame)
MusicIntroduction and transition music: Hyperion Release Theme by CCP Games
Closing music is "Gonna Run" by Sindel Pellion